[Nfb-science] Astronomy

Chrys Buckley cbuckley at pdx.edu
Fri May 14 14:06:20 UTC 2010

What others have described has been my experience too. When I was
first in college years ago I thought I wanted to major in astronomy so
I took a handful of classes and it really was pretty non-visual. I
don't think I did anything special for that class in terms of adaptive
strategies.

I did have a professor who didn't want me to be in his class and
pretty much said so. I wish I had known about the NFB back then!

Chrys

Quoting ngrice5456 at aol.com: