[Nfb-science] Thank You to Many of You

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Mon Dec 5 13:55:33 UTC 2011

Hi,

Congratulations on this and on your humility.  I particularly appreciate
your efforts in the science area.  This is a passion of mine and our
affiliate is working hard to increase science awareness here in Michigan.

I truly appreciate your recognition of the Federation.  That is commendable.
However, without your hard work, dedication and effort this recognition
would not have occurred.  So, be proud and keep up the wonderful work.

Warmest Regards,

Fred