[Nfb-science] Nfb-science Digest, Vol 65, Issue 8 blind radiologist

Jaquiss, Robert RJaquiss at nfb.org
Fri Dec 16 22:20:57 UTC 2011

Hello Nik:

     At this time, no multiline Braille displays exist. As for obtaining a Phantom arm, possibly one could be borrowed. If JAWS scripts need to be written, then someone has to be hired to do that. NFB manage will need to decide how or if  to proceed.

Regards,

Robert

Robert Jaquiss
National Federation of the Blind