[Nfb-science] Learning Python

Michael Whapples mwhapples at aim.com
Tue Feb 15 22:18:31 UTC 2011

On 15/02/11 18:27, Mike Freeman wrote:
> HMMM ... Don't you also need to learn to code and work with the visual elements?
Depends what the desired learning outcome is to be. If its so the
student knows how to produce a program with visual output of a
simulation then yes you are right. If its to understand the physics and
what happens as certain variables are altered then may be the visual
elements are irrelevant if one cannot see them as a better understanding
may be gained from textual/tabular output from a simulation.

Michael Whapples