[Nfb-science] Need Guidance: Several Heavily Visual Labs ComingUp

Nathanael T. Wales ntwales at omsoft.com
Wed Jan 12 00:26:39 UTC 2011

Tina,

I have just now finished taking a look at your labs.  In addition to what's
already been suggested, for the soils labs you can always do some of the
physical work (pouring, using the burner, etc.).  There are also pH meters,
and possibly scales, that can be connected to PCs running, for example,
JAWS; there is at least one vendor you could use, depending on how much you
want to invest, and there well may be others.

Best,
Nathanael