[Nfb-science] Fw: TTS intelligibility Experiment

Christine Szostak szostak.1 at osu.edu
Thu Nov 24 14:11:55 UTC 2011

Hi All,
  Normally I would not send on announcements of research studies available,
but since this is to aid screen reading software intelligibility
performance, I thought this was highly appropriate for our community!

  If interested in participating or if you have questions, please contact
the individuals associated with the study rather than me.
many thanks,
Christine
 M. Szostak
Doctoral Candidate
Language Perception Laboratory
Department of Psychology, Cognitive Area
The Ohio State University
Columbus, Ohio
szostak.1 at osu.edu