[Nfb-science] accessible geology

Cindy Robinson biologize at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 20 22:52:17 UTC 2011

I have some suggestions that might help. I’ll think about this more but the first source of broad geologic information that comes to mind is the American Geosciences Institute (AGI).  Click on the web address below and you will find a sampling of what they provide and much of it is free.  http://www.agiweb.org/georef/onlinedb/index.html