[Nfb-science] electrical engineering classes

David Engebretson Jr. d.engebretson at comcast.net
Tue Sep 27 01:20:44 UTC 2011

When I was getting my degree there was almost always an RS232 port that a
BrailleLite could read... actually, any device that can talk via RS232
should be able to talk with a lab instrument that had RS232.

I suspect now that USB is more common, but you need to watch the specs on
devices.  Some devices you can manipulate with commands via USB, others
maybe just have data output...  A search around Fluke and other high end
instrumentation providers would probably be useful... Look for their output
specs.

Best,
David