[Nfb-science] ISci Voice Access Software for Window-Eyes and Jaws Screen Readers

Roger Tower rtower at independencescience.com
Mon Apr 23 13:43:33 UTC 2012

Hello,

The software developed by Independence Science (ISci) to allow navigation
and speech components to Vernier's data analysis software, Logger Pro is
made compatible with GW Micro Window-Eyes and Freedom Scientific JAWS
Screen Readers. We have attended the past two NFB National Conventions to
demonstrate the solution, but this year we are particularly excited to show
how accessible science can be for a student with blindness or low vision.
You'll know it's our booth if you hear the device speaking distances,
temperature of liquids, the room's humidity, pH, etc. To keep this email
short, here are some useful links.

Video Demonstration of Accessible Logger
Pro<http://www.youtube.com/independencescience>

How to Use Screen Readers with Logger
Pro<http://independencescience.com/blog/how-to-use-window-eyes-and-jaws-screen-readers-to-access-logger-pro-software/>

Portable and Accessible Periodic