[Nfb-science] [nfb-science] introduction

Cary Supalo cas380 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 18:01:16 UTC 2012

Danielle,
You may have a look at a book you can get on line from the American
Chemical Society. It is called, "Teaching Chemistry for Students with
Disabilities." It is free both as a hard copy or as a PDF file you
can download. The book takes a couple of hours to read and in it you
will find all kinds of suggestions as to how to teach chemistry to
students with various disabilities. It is intended to be very
informative for both teachers and students.
You can find it by going to:
www.acs.org and searching the site for TCSD. You want to look at the
4th addition of the text.
I hope this helps.