[Nfb-science] Mastering Physics & Jaws

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Wed Aug 29 18:22:36 UTC 2012

I cannot answer the question about Mastering Physics accessibility, but it appears to be a part of a series of online course management sites.

I tutored a student who used Mastering Chemistry.  If anyone else has used any other Mastering ... (any kind of science), I would expect that the same accessibility standards would apply.

Justin M. Salisbury
Class of 2012
B.A. in Mathematics
East Carolina University
president at alumni.ecu.edu

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”    —MARGARET MEAD