[Nfb-science] software inquiry

david hertweck david.hertweck at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 22 14:04:30 UTC 2012

I use minitab  from time to time in my work with JAWS.  A few hints I use to
use the tool.
1. Edit / create your data in XL and paist the data in to the data area.
2. graphs are not accessable but a lot of the stats print to the results
window and this is accessable
3. The menues for setting up an analysis work like standered menues and
dialog boxes.
4. If you have some vision print the graphs and review them with a CCTV.