[Nfb-science] Discussing Blindness While Job Searching

Cary Supalo cas380 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 13:30:24 UTC 2012

Christine,
Having just completed my job search, I did mention it in my cover
letter. I however spun it in what I felt was a positive asset. I did
this by referring to my love for problem solving and that is what
scientists do.
I felt it was important to let the review committee know exactly what
they are getting.
I know this can very from person to person however.
Good luck with the job search!
Cary Supalo