[Nfb-science] Cary Supalo Introduction

Cary Supalo cas380 at gmail.com
Mon May 28 11:54:23 UTC 2012

Kevin,
There is one scientific calculator that I am aware of. It is called
the Oryan. I am not sure I am spelling it correctly.
It is sold by Independence Science. You can get more info by calling:
866-862-9665 and asking our sales person for the specifics. I think
it sells for around $275, but I am not sure of the exact price.
It can perform all your scientific calculations you will need for
most high school and college introductory math and science classes. I
want to minimize the commercialization aspects of this list. However
I realize sometimes the solutions are unavoidable to this end. I hope
this helps.

Cary Supalo