[Nfb-science] David Hertweck

Cheryl Brown cheryl9rb at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 01:24:55 UTC 2013

My name  is Cheryl R. Brown, I will be renewing my membership. Can you   tell me what adaptive technology devices that you use at college-level, and at your present work, please. give advice and tips on how to succeed in pre-stem field.  What background of education is needed. How did you prepare and develop research skills. I am planning to study in pre-stem in such areas as engineering, robotics, and energy renewal energy , etc. Get involved in research and development. Any information you shares will be appreciate.

Your Truly,

Cheryl R. Brown