[Nfb-science] Experiences user with Braille Sense U2 32 and Braille Notes Apex 32

Cheryl Brown cheryl9rb at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 01:31:09 UTC 2013

Hi, my named is Cheryl R. Brown, I am trying to get feedback from experiences user with Braille Sense U2 32 and Braille Notes Apex 32 devices. I am interesting in using (Perkin Styles keyboard), please. Are these devices meet the demand and challenge of STEM  field. What is your experiences. What is the pro and con of these Perkin Styles keyboard. I need to hear from you.

Thanks you very much for times and services.