[Nfb-science] Website for blogging Wix v Weebly

Jennifer Lasseter jenrose1976 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 13 16:20:35 UTC 2013

I am looking to create a professional blog. I was wondering about the accessibility features are difficulties of these two web page creation services. Besides the screen reader/magnifier accessibility features I also want to make sure it can point to my own domain name. And I noticed that only Weebly specifically mentioned that they have a way for you to do that.

Any insight or recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

– Jennifer

Sent from my iPhone