[Nfb-science] Missing Activity, State Level Involvement?

I. C. Bray i.c.bray at win.net
Sun Sep 15 08:17:17 UTC 2013

GreetingsAll,

I recently noticed that I have not received many messages from this listserv
group.

I am looking forward to State Convention here in Kentucky, and I was hoping
to find out more about NFB-Science's activities if there were in fact any at
my state convention.

I also was certain I requested to join the list, and was confirmed, however;
I can not find my confirmation emails ( yes, I tend to keep them for long
periods. LOL! )

Since I am not aware of my "State Rep" for the Science Division, can someone
please direct me to then next best or most relevant contact for Kentucky
Science?

Respectfully,
Ian  C. Bray
Louisville, KY