[Nfb-science] Fw: CWU Student Creates Revolutionary Text-to-Speech Reader

Everett Gavel everett at everettgavel.com
Sun Mar 30 23:06:22 UTC 2014

Please forgive me if this has been shared and
discussed here already. I haven't been keeping up
with the list too well. But I thought this worth
sharing, due mainly to this statement:

"the program is able to read documents that
contain symbols from geometry
and trigonometry, linear algebra, calculus, math,
logic, or statistics."

Strive On!
Everett