[Nfb-science] Braille Embossers

qubit lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 7 05:42:40 UTC 2014

I have an Index embosser which is older but handles some graphics and
interpoint embossing on both sides of the page.  I am considering selling
it.  The software that drives it is called Winbraille, which you can
download, but it also works with Duxbury.
The top of the line graphic embossers are sold by ViewPlus, and they are
expensive.
I'm not a heavy braille reader and therefore don't have detailed knowledge
of the embossers on the market.
HTH
--le