[Nfb-science] Registration for Science and Engineering Division meeting

John Miller johnmillerphd at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 2 21:39:29 UTC 2015

Hello,

Registration for the Science and Engineering division begins 6:30 pm on July 7 at NFB convention. Please send your pre-registration information to johnmillerphd at hotmail.com by July 6. Include in this information your name, preferred email, cell phone, state, and interest in science. By providing this information ahead of time we can just take your name at the registration table rather than collecting all of this information then.Do not send your registration information to the NFB-science list.

If you are planning to attend the meeting, please come ready to help with registration. In order to help with registration, please bring slate, stylus and paper or a device that can record and send the information by email to me. If you can write the information to a USB memory stick that would also work. Please drop me a note if you are interested in helping with registration. See you at NFB convention.

John Miller, president
Science and Engineering Division
of the National Federation of the Blind