[Nfb-science] Fundamentals of Engineering Exam?

aerospace1028 at hotmail.com aerospace1028 at hotmail.com
Tue May 19 13:43:19 UTC 2015

Thank you,
It's nice to know they at least offer magnification.  I'll try contacting someone in my state's licensing board to find out where the test is offered and what adaptations they can accomidate.

The major problem with screen-readers--if they can impliment that option--is the questions based on reading graphs.  But, I'll start contacting the board and NCEES and see what we can work out.

Thank you