[Nfb-science] Math and physics

Luís Fernando N. Fernandez fernandolfnf at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 11:19:34 UTC 2015

I must agree with you mike.
How to read the advanced books on physics and mathematics?
I am a physicist and I will begin my studies at Ph.D Level at a Brazilian
university . I'm having a hard time developing my studies and research, in
particular, to read the books, once we have only printed versions available
in university libraries .
Before, I received books from RFBD, but this is no longer possible due to
legislation.
Thanks in advance,
Luís Fernando.