[Nfb-science] Math and Physics

Marko Mikulin marko.mikulin at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 11:45:42 UTC 2015

Hi all,

do anyone have any experience with using screen reader NVDA, MathType
6.9 (with accessability features)
http://www.dessci.com/en/products/mathtype/
and MathPlayer?

I read on the web page that the accessability has been improved, but I
didn't test the application yet. So any shared experiences will be
much appritiated.

Thanks.

Marko Mikulin