[Nfb-science] Making Statistics Accessible:

Cristian C. cesano at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 17:21:38 UTC 2015

You can also learn LaTeX if you'll have to deal with much more maths
on futur, and if your professor know it. Ask your professor which
program he uses to write maths. If it's not LaTeX but Microsoft word
for exemple, ask the professor to give you the word version, and you
will maybe be able to read it in Word using a tool I've forgoten
(please help me people...).

For graphs, I think a human will be the best help with raised-line
drawing kit, as said be someone else.

Cristian