[Nfb-science] This week on Eyes On Success: The Microsoft Disability Answer Desk

BlueSkies11 BlueSkies11 at torpey.info
Wed Aug 17 12:03:06 UTC 2016

This week we'll be talking about a very useful resource of which you may not
be aware:

1634 Microsoft Disability Answer Desk (Aug. 17, 2016)

Microsoft offers a special service by which disabled individuals can obtain
free personalized technical help with Microsoft products. Hosts Nancy and
Peter Torpey talk with Neil Barnett, leader of the Disability Answer Desk,
about that program and other resources and services they offer to the
visually impaired using screen readers or other adaptive technologies.

The audio and show notes can be found at:

www.EyesOnSuccess.net <http://www.EyesOnSuccess.net>

The podcast is also available on iTunes.

You can subscribe to our Eyes On Success announcements list by sending an
e-mail to:

 <mailto:EyesOnSuccess+Subscribe at googleGroups.com>
EyesOnSuccess+Subscribe at GoogleGroups.com

Subscribers to this list will receive weekly announcements of that week's
show, along with links to the audio and show notes for that episode.  In
addition there are occasional news items related to the show's contents.

If you would like to participate in discussions with other listeners and
connect with them, you might want to also join our Eyes On Success
discussion list.  You can do so by sending an e-mail to:

 <mailto:EOS_Discuss+Subscribe at GoogleGroups.com>
EOS_Discuss+Subscribe at GoogleGroups.com

To post your own messages to this group you would send them to:

 <mailto:EOS_Discuss at GoogleGroups.com> EOS_Discuss at GoogleGroups.com

If you would like to learn about becoming a sponsor of Eyes On Success and
promoting your organization and/or services with an "on air" message in each
week's episode and/or a print message on our web-site go to:
<http://www.sponsor.eyesonsuccess.net/> www.sponsor.EyesOnSuccess.net