[Nfb-science] Organic Chemistry.

Marcia Beare marcia.l.beare at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 22:42:46 UTC 2016

I am behind on the digests, however I have experience in organic
chemistry as a premed student.  I have saved all my materials to share
with other students.  It is also possible to share how we most
effectively completed homework and tests.  I used a screen board to
exam and draw all my structures.  Fortunately, organic chemistry
relies heavily on shapes, lines and other symbols to represent groups.
We developed a system to do all of this as independently as possible.
Please email director.renewedhope at gmail.com if you would like
additional ideas, information or copies of what we have already built.

Marcia