[Nfb-science] Mastering chemistry online platform

Danielle Sykora dsykora29 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 16:00:43 UTC 2016

I used Mastering Chemistry last semester with Jaws and a Braille
display. From what I remember,it was accessible for the most part.
Most math content was read fairly well by Jaws, though for some reason
it did not always appear on the Braille display. Selecting the correct
answer and typing in responses wasn't usually a problem. The questions
with images/graphs were not accessible though, at least not the ones I
was assigned.

Danielle