[Nfb-science] project software?

aerospace1028 aerospace1028 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 14 11:51:57 UTC 2016

Hello list,
I am in talks with a start-up company about a job as an associate
project engineer.

They want to use Red Mine (www.redmine.org) to manage their project
work.  Has anyone here used redmine with a screen-reader? I did an
internet search and found one forum-post from a university asking the
same question: they later posted that they just went a head and
installed it and didn't notice any major issues.

And/or does anyone have recommendations for alternative, accessible
project-management programs?  I already know about MS Project, but they
said Project isn't quite extensive enough to meet their needs.  They are
just getting started and are willing to consider a different
project-management software option.

If it makes a difference; it is an aviation start-up looking to
design/build a light-sport aircraft.  They need to keep track of
time-lines, schedules, financing & expenditures, contractors & vendors, etc.

Thank you,
--Paul