[Nfb-science] Introduction and Other Stuff

Lloyd Rasmussen lras at sprynet.com
Sat Jul 16 19:42:55 UTC 2016

That was a great article. I don't have a picture in my head of how this
caliper works, and I'm not in a position to build one right now. After
reading the article you co-wrote, I read a couple more articles from that
issue of Future Reflections.
You gave a great speech at the NFB convention, and I'm glad to see you and
Jordan on the NFBCS e-mail list also.
The NFB continues to be where it's at!

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com