[Nfb-science] Introduction and Other Stuff

Cricket Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 20:41:25 UTC 2016

Mr. Agni,

I took two physics courses. AP Physics last year and when I was a
freshman, I took Honors. If there's one thing I learned from Honors
physics, it is that the only device you need is a good calculator, and
really you don't even need that. In tenth grade, I took AP Chemistry,
and for about half of the year, I didn't even have a textbook, much
less any other fancy equipment. I got through that with an A and a B
for first and second semesters respectively. I'm not trying to brag,
in fact I hate arrogance. My point is that you should never let the
lack of technology hold you back from learning. The only limitations
you face are ones you make for yourself. Anything can be overcome with
just a bit of innovation. That was one of the points that article was
trying to make. Besides, physics is the best!

Best,
Cricket Bidleman