[Nfb-science] Math window

Jamie Principato blackbyrdfly at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 02:36:27 UTC 2016

I'm not familiar with the product you named, but it sounds like a method I use with my students to teach ideas like matrix operations, vector multiplication and anything else that involves a lot of algebraic manipulation. I just use a magnetic dry erase board I got at Target and a set of magnetic letters and numbers. As long as you can tell one symbol from another by its shape, the symbols themselves don't actually matter. We just assign values to them as needed.

You can do something similar with a Braille scrabble board and pieces.

-Jamie

Sent from my iPhone