[Nfb-science] SAS and Python Programming

Currin, Kevin kwcurrin at email.unc.edu
Sat Apr 1 16:44:34 UTC 2017

Hi Nicholas

Have you used SAS Studio? It is now very accessible with a screenreader and you can make accessible graphs with audio output that you can listen to in a web browser. If not and you are interested, I could help you get set up with it.

Other than that, I use notepad or EdSharp for general code writing in all languages (python included). Editors like EdSharp can speak indentation levels, which is very helpful for python. However, you can also configure kaws (and probably NVDA) to speak indentation levels in any editor.

Thanks,

Kevin