[Nfb-science] skype question: do they hear your screen reader?

Cheryl Fogle-Hatch c.k.fogle at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 21:05:45 UTC 2017

Hello everyone,

I am somewhat new to skype, professionally, but I have used it
personally.  If I join or start a group call, do the other
participants hear my screen reader when I read messages in the chat
box, or handle adding calls etc?  I can use Jaws from my computer, or
voiceover from my phone.  Does one set up mask the audio from screen
readers better than the other?  Thanks in advance for sharing your
thoughts.

Cheryl