[Nfb-science] Request assistance with Google-based applications (mobile and laptop)

Jennifer Lasseter jenrose1976 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 7 13:25:05 UTC 2017

Dear fellow engineers and scientists,
Can you recommend someone to help me figure out how to make google-based applications work for me on my iPhone and my Windows laptop? I recently began a solar sales consultant job and our company uses all google-based applications for email and CRM (customer relationship management) and Google Drive plus some mobile applications as well. I currently am an iPhone and JAWS plus magic user. Your assistance would be greatly appreciated! I've been spending a lot of time trying to coordinate Google calendar and  sales canvassing app and email and everything. It's just causing me a lot of frustration.

Thank you!!!

-Jennifer 😎❤☀