[Nfb-science] This week on Eyes On Success: College Bound

BlueSkies11 blueskies11 at torpey.info
Wed Aug 2 17:01:06 UTC 2017

1732 College Bound (Aug. 2, 2017)

Getting ready for and attending college can be a daunting process, even if
one is fully sighted. But what if one has a visual impairment? Hosts Nancy
and Peter Torpey talk with Ellen Trief, a Professor at Hunter College, about
her book "College Bound - A Guide for Students with Visual Impairments"
which offers practical advice for prospective and current students.

The audio and show notes can be found at:

www.EyesOnSuccess.net <http://www.EyesOnSuccess.net>

The podcast can also be found on itunes.

Check out our searchable archive of over 300 episodes on virtually any
topic.  Just type a show number, keyword, or topic into the search field on
the Eyes On Success web site and get a list of episodes with summaries of
each as well as links to the audio and show notes for each episode.

Join our listener forum to share your thoughts and connect with other
listeners by sending an e-mail to:

EOS_Discuss+Subscribe at googleGroups.com
<mailto:EOS_Discuss+Subscribe at googleGroups.com>