[Nfb-science] Using LAB equipment with a computer.

Santiago Velasquez zanty410 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 07:26:20 UTC 2017

Good day to you all, I hope this message finds you well.

I have several classes at uni where we have to use things such as:
Oscilloscopes, Waveform Generators, Power supplies, ETC.

The Uni is being really helpful with everything. One of the things that we are trying to find out, is to find whether I could operate and get the results from the devices mentioned above. We were thinking of using a computer or tablet/smartphone to achieve this.

My university mostly has Agilent equipment. We have seen some software for some, and we are trying it out. However, I was wondering if anybody has been in a similar situation and has done what we want to do.

Thanks
Santi