[Nfb-science] Better Formatting for 2917 Science and Engineering Division Meeting Agenda

John Miller johnmillerphd at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 10 18:37:21 UTC 2017

Hello,
Please join us for the 2017 meeting of the Science and Engineering Division of the National Federation of the Blind. The meeting is July 12. Please come to registration at 6:30 PM. The meeting will be from 7-10 PM. A group of us will be gathering for a meal and snacks at a restaurant after the division meeting. Be sure to join us. If you have any questions contact me at: johnmillerphd at hotmail.com<mailto:johnmillerphd at hotmail.com>.
The agenda follows:
6:30 - Registration
7:00 - Call to order - John Miller President
7:00 – Analyzing Engineering Data – John Miller
7:15 - Applying NFB Philosophy for Succeeding in Engineering
-              Lloyd Rasmussen
7:30 – My Life in Education and Education in My Life.
                 -    Jonathan Godfrey
7:45 - Facilitating Gardening with Learners Who Are Blind
               -      Donna Posont
8:05 - Education Program Update - Natalie Shaheen
8:15 - Jernigan Institute Update - Anil Lewis
8:25 - Running a College Prep class at the Colorado Center for the Blind
           - Ashley Neybert
8:35 - Meet Division Members
8:45 - Business Meeting:
-              Treasurer's Report
-              Secretary's Report
-              Division Pledges
-              Scholarship Stipend Pledges
-              Elections
9:00 - Perspectives from Current Students in STEM
               -   Cricket Bidleman
9:10 - Update on the Interactive Tactile Graphic Print
               - Mike Rosen, E.A.S.Y. LLC
9:40 - Announcements
9:45 - Adjournment

John Miller, President