[Nfb-science] Tutorials for MatLab and R

KENNEDY STOMBERG kestomberg at coe.edu
Mon Mar 20 08:57:09 UTC 2017

Hello, All,

I have an internship at a lab this summer. As part of my preparation for this internship, I have been asked to start trying to learn how to navigate two programs, MatLab and R. Is anyone familiar with either of these programs?  Does anyone know of any tutorials that could help me start to learn?

Thank you.
Kennedy

Kennedy Stomberg
Denmark International Studies
Class Representative: Cognitive Neuroscience of Consciousness, Cognitive Neuroscience of Consciousness Research Lab,  Neuroscience Methodology: A cellular Approach to Cognition.
71-77-65-56 (Denmark only)