[Nfb-science] Statistics class

David B Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Mon Sep 11 02:18:13 UTC 2017

If you don't get a good answer here, you might also ask on the Blind
Math list, this topic comes up often.  You can also do a google search
and include nfbnet.org and blindmath in your search terms, for past
posts, sorry site search is currently broken.  To subscribe either go to:

or send e-mail to blindmath-request at nfbnet.org and put word subscribe on
subject line.

Dave

--
David Andrews and long white cane harry!
dandrews at visi.com or david.andrews at nfbnet.org