[NFB-Science] computers, headphones and Windows10

Kendra Schaber redwing731 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 18:45:24 UTC 2018

Hi all!
 I just got my new computer and braille display that I've been trying to get for months. I have run into a problem with my computer. I also have a  aa pair of Apple earbuds that I use whenever I need to use a headset. I personally don't like the other headsets because of those evil rubber peaces they come with any more. I tryed to connect my Apple headset up to my new computer and every single time, I get a dialogue box and it doesn't show the headset that I'm trying to use. I use JAWS 2018, Windows 10 and a Dell P.C. computer. I even asked a friend who also has a Dell P.C. She has Windows 7  which does reconize the headset. How can I get my newer computer to reconize my Apple headset? Can I do it with JAWS 2018 and Windows 10? Is that even accessable to screen reader users? would I have better luck with NVDA and my headset? I also have NVDA installed on my P.C. laptop computer. Any advise would be great, please!

Thank you for taking the time to read this E Mail!
Blessed be!!!
Kendra Schaber,
 Chemeketa Community College,
 350 Org,
Citizen’s Climate Lobby,
National Federation of the Blind of Oregon,
Capitol Chapter,
Salem, Oregon.
 Home email:
Redwing731 at gmail.com
 Chemeketa Community College Email:
 Kschaber at my.Chemeketa.edu
Phone:
971-599-9991
"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear" Author Unknown.
 Sent From My iPhone SE.
 Sent from My Gmail Email.
 Get Outlook Express for IOS.