[NFB-Science] tips for typesetting math, working with Matlab, and efficiently using Windows 10

Posont, Donna donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 01:14:40 UTC 2019

Hi John,
I received an email from you earlier and I have been meaning to respond.
Thank you for thinking of me, but,I will not be attending this year's
national convention. I would say that I am sorry, but, my reasons are
joyous. I have a new grandson two weeks old. I am expecting another grandson
in a couple of weeks and I just bought a home in the country very near
another grandson. On Sunday, three other grandsons are coming to visit from
Missouri for three weeks. Then it will be time for our Sense-sational
Adventures in Summer Science which was the original point of my email. I
would love to talk about this program which is our science program for blind
teenagers sponsored by the National Federation of the Blind of Michigan and
the University of Michigan. Anyway, the other co-director, Fred Wurtzel,
will be attending convention and is willing and eager to talk about our SASS
program. His email is f.wurtzel at att.net or 517-256-5575.
Thanks again for your interest and have a great division meeting as well as
convention,
Donna Posont