[NFB-Science] Neuroanatomy in the Fall

Rosanne Hoffmann rhoffmann at aph.org
Mon Jul 15 19:36:00 UTC 2019

Hello Kennedy,
APH sells the Basic Tactile Anatomy Atlas which has a few graphics relating to the brain in Volume I of the set: Multipolar neuron; Lateral view of the brain showing convolutions, central sulcus, lateral fissure, and the pre- and postcentral gyrus; Lobes of the brain showing central sulcus, lateral fissure, frontal lobe, temporal lobe, parietal lobe, occipital lobe. Detailed graphics of the eye and ear follow. APH Catalog # 1-08845-00
Here is the link in the shopping site:
http://shop.aph.org/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product_Basic%20Tactile%20Anatomy%20Atlas_33633P_10001_11051

Rosanne Hoffmann, PhD
STEM Project Leader