[NFB-Science] Fwd: SABER: Seeking Blind STEM Professionals to Assist with NFB EQ Activities this Summer

John Gardner john.gardner at viewplus.com
Tue May 7 19:40:17 UTC 2019

Thanks Dawn. You should ask Aqil to show you about IVEO. If and when you hneed graphics for your studehnts, it is the way to give them really good access. He used IVEO during his Harvard study when he needed graphics. The Harvard Physics Department did most of his access work, maybe all, since it was so esoteric. I don't think anybody else on campus could have done it.

He is a very interesting young man. About six months after he came to study Physics at Oregon State, faculty members kept asking me where we could get more blind students!

John