[NFB-Science] Accessibility of MatLab with JAWS 2018

Kennedy Stomberg stomberg8 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 20:43:46 UTC 2019

Good afternoon,

For my Masters research, I am required to use MatLab for data analysis. I am currently using JAWS 2018 with Windows 10. Does anyone have any experience with  who can tell me if they have found it accessible? So far, I have not found MatLab to be accessible (at least, not the Desktop version.) Does anyone have experience with MatLab and JAWS? I'm hoping someone has found a work-around.

Thank you,
Kennedy
Kennedy Stomberg
M.S. Program in Cognitive Neuroscience
The Graduate Center, City University of New York

365 5th Ave. New York, NY 10027
Phone: (218)295--2391