[NFB-Science] Please help with Holman Prize

crazy4chemistry at att.net crazy4chemistry at att.net
Sat Feb 22 15:02:05 UTC 2020

Hello all,

I am participating in the Holman Prize to try to win $25,000 in order to
take a group of blind college students to the rainforest on a guided tour so
we can effectively learn about all of the birds, plants, and animals that
live there and get a better grasp of it's importance. Please like my video
on YouTube (likes on YouTube is how they count the votes) and please share
it on all your favorite social media applications or whatever other means
you can and remember to share that they count likes on YouTube not just
people watching it please! Thank you for your help in helping me let blind
students live the lives they want!

Video link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zl_X1H-YLz8
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zl_X1H-YLz8&t=17s> &t=17s