[NFB-Science] Question About Engineering Software

Jillian Milton jillianmilton at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 22 23:05:12 UTC 2020

Hello,

	My name is Jillian Milton and I am going to be a freshman studying electrical engineering at Lafayette College. Lafayette’s electrical engineering department uses software such as Xilinx for FPGA digital design, QUARC for real-time control, and electronics circuit simulator. I am a Mac user, so I was wondering if these softwares are compatible with virtual machine programs such as Parallels or Bootcamp. Does anyone have experience using these engineering programs on a Mac and would be willing to speak with me?

Thank you,
Jillian Milton