[NFB-Science] Matlab and Jaws

Donald Winiecki dwiniecki at handid.org
Fri Jun 12 19:35:49 UTC 2020

I would like to piggyback on Abdulaziz's question.

We will have an Electrical Engineering student who is blind in "Circuits 2"
this coming fall semester. It looks like the lab may be conducted
principally online using PSpice. If anyone has any recommendations and/or
cautions about the accessibility or use of PSpice for lab work I will be
grateful to receive them!

Best,

_don