[NFB-Science] Accessible PCB design in making

Santiago Velasquez zanty410 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 10:21:05 UTC 2020

Hi guys,

I hope everybody is doing well.

I am based in Australia, and I am studying electrical engineering. I was
wondering if there are any tools, techniques and or resources that people
recommend to make PCV design, construction and manipulation more accessible.

The theoretical parts of my degree are working out okay, it’s just that
particular part that we are finding challenging. If anybody has any
recommendations, or suggestions, they are very much appreciated.

For some context, the two primary operating system’s that I use are:
Mcintosh and Ubuntu. I can use windows if need be, but I don’t use it as
much.

Regards
Santi