[NFB-Science] Lawsuit Petition Against College Board

Kennedy Stomberg stomberg8 at gmail.com
Sat May 9 21:55:02 UTC 2020

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear this happened, I remember taking AP exams one year and being refused accomidations by the College Board. I'm sure it's much wope now, with exams are online! Let me know if there's anything else I can do!

Kennedy Stomberg
M.S. Program in Cognitive Neuroscience
The Graduate Center | City University of New York
365 5th Ave. New York, NY 10016
(218)295-2391